Hey everyone this is my first tag and since I am a newbie in the book blogging area. What better then The Book Blogger Newbie Tag?
I got this tag from @JessicaBookShops when I was reading other tags.
So lets get started with the first question ….
1- Why did you start this blog?
I started this because I have a love for book and my family are getting tired of hearing me talk about them and my Ships and OTP’s infact they don’t even listen anymore im just background noise. So I started this to talk and hopefully not get ignored. (God that sounds depressing)
2-What are some fun and unique things you can bring to the blogging world?
Honestly I have no idea. I have a talent for finding and screenshotting funny photos that I can maybe share with people and hopefully the sarcasm I have in person shines through in my writing and in my blog posts.
3- What are you most excited about for this blog?
Sharing my thoughts on my favourite books and movies and ranting about things that nobody else except people in the fandom world care about and being part of that group of amazing, and weird and sometimes kinda disturbing (you know it’s true, some of that fan fiction that exists in the world!) people.
4- Why do you love reading?
I love reading for a few reasons:
- I get transported into another world where I can leave behind all my responsibilities and worries and homework and experience things that don’t exist in the real world like magic schools and a camp for half gods and teenage FBI agents and spies and demon hunters and cheesey but epic love stories!
- Reading is better then drugs people! READ MORE! SNORT LESS!
- 8/10 times people leave me alone if I have my head in a book, either that or I have the power to ignore them while they’re blabbering on.
5- What questions would you ask your favourite booktuber.
How do you come up with so many great ideas?
How can you afford so many great books?
How do you read so much?
Why do you get to go to all the cool conventions and im stuck at school?
How cool is it having best selling authors in your phone contacts?
Can I steal some books from your bookshelves and by some I mean all?
6- What challenges do you think starting a blog will be the hardest to overcome?
There are a few possibilities:
- Reading faster then I normally do so I can update and talk.
- Not using the same answers for book tags because I’m still building up my collection of books and most are the hyped up books so my answers may not be totally original but I am working on it!
- Working this website because I’ve had trouble figuring stuff out but I think i’m getting the hang of it now.
- And last but not least the physical pain: having a bad neck from either having my head down at my laptop or in a book and letting my bladder get really full because im busy writing/ reading and too comfy.
Ok there we go my first book tag. Hope you enjoyed. I was series about the physical pain on that last question, I need a pee, my but is now numb, and my neck and shoulders are starting to ache but … oh well.
– Bye 🙂 Purple Pancakes