This year my parents spoilt me again this year and I am so grateful for everything that I got which included quite a lot of books. I think this year was the first year I’ve ever actually only really asked for books so I’m really excited to read them all.
- Harry Potter Books 1 and 2 Illustrated Edition. – I was so happy when I got these I’m only on chapter 3 of the first and haven’t read much since the 25th but its so pretty!!!
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. – Hopefully I’ll read this in 2017!!!
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
- The Sudden Appearance of Hope by Claire North – Reagan from PeruseProject recommendation!
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – Slowly building up on my contemporaries.
- Night Owls by Jenn Bennett – Pretty cover.
- The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare (and others)
- The Shadowhunter Codex by Cassandra Clare
- Frozen Tides by Morgan Rhodes – There’s a possibility that I’m getting the first 3 books for Reyes but I’m not sure, if not I’ll pick them up off Amazon.
- White Hot Kiss by Jennifer l. Armentrout
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff – Holy crap this book is so pretty!!!
- Tales of the Peculiar by Ransom Riggs
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier – Time Travell!!! So excited
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
- Talon by Julie Kagawa – Dragons!
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin – Step outside my comfort z
- Illusive by Emily Lloyd-Jones – Been wanting to read this for a while and such a pretty hardback.
- Marked Girl by Lindsey Klingele– Another beauty of a book and such a unique plot really looking forward to this.
- Trust Me I’m Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer
- Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl
- Poison Study by Maria V Snyder
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano – Cannot wait to read this
- Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep – Current Read! Not too far into it but its not bad.
So yep. I got a lot of books and because of that reason I had to take a trip to Ikea the perfect place to buy bookshelves. I got 2 and they’re a nice turquoise blue colour and I got them pretty cheap, 25 euros for the two and they’re all set up and I love them, although there are pretty big holes here and there.
And to wrap this up I also got a few Funko Pops! I got two off my parents, which was Harry Potter in his normal uniform which means I have two Harry’s now, the other is him in his Goblet of Fire outfit, and I also got Draco which I actually already bought once but then left it in the bag along with a star wars comic I got my brother, on a bench in the shopping centre. Yes well done me.
And today I was out with my family and I got a Jacob Portman one from Miss Peregrines movie and its now on my shelf all sitting nice and happy.